WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE OF GRANDE PRAIRIE
Welcome to the Pregnancy Care Centre of Grande Prairie. We offer compassionate support and education for individuals and families impacted by unexpected pregnancy and related issues.
All of our programs and services are free, and we serve clients regardless of age, sexual identity or orientation, race, or religion.
Safe. Confidential. No Judgment.
Drop in or call / text us today – (780) 533-2888.
Our services are free and confidential
- 24 hour hotline: Call or text (780) 533-2228
- Pregnancy tests
- Practical support services
- Accurate info on all options regarding unexpected pregnancy
- Post-abortion stress
- Post-adoption grief
- Parenting/birth parent support
- Information on pregnancy health
Other services offered:
- Pre-natal education and childbirth support
- Referrals for medical care and community resources
- Information on sexual health
- Male mentorship
Sign up today below.
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
10010 – 99 Street
Grande Prairie, AB
Located downtown across from Scotiabank and behind Alberta Computers
PO Box 124, Stn Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3A1
HOURS OF OPERATION
Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays