WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE OF GRANDE PRAIRIE
We offer compassionate support and education for individuals and families impacted by unexpected pregnancy and related issues.
All of our programs and services are free, and available to anyone, regardless of age, sexual identity or orientation, race, religion or other arbitrary circumstance.
Safe. Confidential. No Judgment.
Drop in or call / text us today – (780) 533-2888.
Our services are free and confidential
- After Hours Hotline: Call or text (780) 533-2888
- Pregnancy tests
- Accurate info on all options
- Practical support services
- Post-abortion stress recovery
- Post-adoption support
- Parenting/birth parent support
- Information on pregnancy health
Other services offered:
- Pre-natal education and pregnancy support
- Referrals for medical care and community resources
- Information and education on healthy relationships
- Information on STIs and sexual health
- Male mentorship
NEWSLETTER & UPDATES
Sign up today below! (confirmation required)
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
10010 – 99 Street
Grande Prairie, AB
Located downtown across from Scotiabank and behind Alberta Computers
PO Box 124, Stn Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3A1
HOURS OF OPERATION
Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays