WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE OF GRANDE PRAIRIE
We offer compassionate support and education for individuals and families impacted by unintended pregnancy and related issues.
All of our programs and services are free, and available to anyone, regardless of age, sexual identity or orientation, race, religion or other arbitrary circumstance.
Safe. Confidential. No Judgment.
Drop in or call / text us today (780) 533-2532
Our services are free and confidential
- Pregnancy tests
- Accurate info on all options
- Practical support services
- Post-abortion stress recovery
- Post-adoption support
- Parenting/birth parent support
- Information on pregnancy health
Other services offered:
- Pre-natal education and pregnancy support
- Referrals for medical care and community resources
- Information and education on healthy relationships
- Information on STIs and sexual health
- Male mentorship
We are not a medical clinic and do not provide or assist in arranging abortions.
NEWSLETTER & UPDATES
Sign up today below! (confirmation required)
WE ARE LOCATED AT:
10010 – 99 Street
Grande Prairie, AB
Located downtown across from Scotiabank and behind Alberta Computers
PO Box 124, Stn Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3A1
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday 10 am-4 pm
Tuesday 10 am-4 pm
Thursday 10 am-5 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays