Donate New or Used Items
The PCCGP gratefully accepts in-kind donations of new or clean, gently-used infant clothing, maternity clothing and other items that can be passed on to our clients. Items can be dropped off at the Centre during opening hours. Listed below are some of the things we can and cannot accept.
We gratefully accept:
- New and gently used maternity wear
- New and gently used baby clothes (ages preemie – 2x)
- Baby bath packs (wash, shampoo, lotion, diaper cream)
- New diapers and wipes
- New baby towels and washcloths
- Quilts, blankets, swaddle & receiving blankets
- Journals for women and men
- Gift cards: Pharmacy, grocery, coffee shop, etc.
We cannot accept:
- Baby equipment (car seats, strollers, toys, etc.)
- Used baby bottles
Community Donation Program
We have partnered with Once Upon A Child to accept furniture and other items, such as:
- Cribs, bassinets, playpens
- Change tables, dressers
- Swings, cradles
- Toys, baby equipment
- Children’s clothing
- Sorry, car seats are not accepted
Instead of receiving cash, the donor will receive a thank-you card. The value of the donation goes on our account as credits, which can be used by our clients or the Centre.
- Clean equipment and toys must meet current safety standards and include all parts.
- Clothing should be in clean, ready-to-wear condition.
- Clothing should be folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin, or tote. No hangers or garbage bags please.