This changes everything.
What choices do you have? What are your rights? What is expected of you?
You are not alone. We are here to help you.
If you just need someone to talk to and need to get some information and support – we have male mentors. Contact us for more information.
Help, I’m going to be a dad!
- You’re probably nervous and may be even scared. We can help you sort out your feelings and give you information to help you as you enter this new journey.
- We know you want to be a good parent. We also know what it’s like to be new at parenting, and want to help you gains some skills.
- Perhaps you haven’t had much time alone with your little one, and you feel nervous. We can give you tips and tricks on diapering, bathing, and feeding. We have dads (and moms) with hands on experience who can help give you the confidence you need.
My daughter is pregnant, what can I do?
- She needs you now more than ever. You may be having a lot of mixed feelings – anger, disappointment, anxiety.
- You are not alone. You can meet with a male mentor to sort through the situation and your feelings. We are here to help you.
How can I help my friend?
- You want to help and your friend needs your support. It doesn’t mean telling her what to do, it means helping her get the information she needs to make the best choice. We can help you do that.
We provide accurate information on all options. We do not provide abortion referrals.