We are currently accepting applications for Client Services Director. Please click the button above for the detailed role description. Application deadline: JULY 17th. CSD Job Posting_July 2020_pccgp (2)
Thanks for checking us out! Information on available positions will be posted on this page. For more information on posted positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest!
Volunteer at PCCGP today!
We love our volunteers because we wouldn’t be able to serve our community without them! Their kindness and mercy, combined with deep sense of dedication and commitment, create a community of care-givers whose love for people changes lives. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are making a difference in the lives of others, contact us today!
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- in-centre counseling (peer advocacy)
- crisis line counseling
- grief and loss counseling (post-abortion, post-adoption)
- reception and administration
- processing material donations
- facilitating prenatal, parenting and life-skills classes
- fundraising and development
Because of the nature of our ministry, most of our positions require a minimum commitment of one shift per week, for a minimum term of one year. Another essential is a recognition of the true intrinsic value of all human life.
Client-facing roles such as reception, peer advocate and crisis line, as well as new board members, require completion of our training workshop. We generally hold two sessions annually: spring and fall. Email email@example.com for more information. Click below to REGISTER for our next session or get more details!
As a Christian mission, we are looking for mature believers who are in a supportive faith community. Some of our client-friends have heroically survived a complicated or destructive childhood or are currently living in a difficult situation. As care-givers we must be able to remain completely non-judgemental in our attitudes, while at the same time being filled with hope and love. We are grateful for your interest in serving our community, and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Have non-profit experience? Serve on the board!
Do you love event planning? Serve on a committee!
How We Serve the Community
- Free pregnancy tests in a safe, confidential environment
- Information on health during pregnancy
- Information on abortion procedures and risks
- Peer counselling and advocacy
- Practical support services
- Post-abortion grief support
- Adoption agency referrals (open and closed)
- Birth mom support (pre and post-birth)
- Sexual health community education
- Referrals to community services
- Accommodation search assistance
*We provide accurate information on all options, we do not provide abortion referrals.
The PCCGP is a safe and confidential place where individuals can find information, support, and hope relating to unplanned pregnancy, abortion stress recovery and pregnancy-related loss. We are committed to confidentiality of our clients and supporters, and serving our community with integrity and compassion.
To see a community where every human life is valued and affirmed.