Volunteer at PCCGP today!
We love our volunteers because we wouldn’t be able to serve our community without them! Their kindness and mercy, combined with deep sense of dedication and commitment, create a community of care-givers whose love for people changes lives. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are making a difference in the lives of others, contact us today!
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- in-centre counseling (peer advocacy)
- crisis line counseling
- grief and loss counseling (post-abortion, post-adoption)
- reception and administration
- processing material donations
- facilitating prenatal, parenting and life-skills classes
- fundraising and development
Because of the nature of our ministry, most of our positions require a minimum commitment of at least one year. Another essential is a recognition of the true intrinsic value of all human life.
Client-facing roles such as peer advocate, crisis line and board member require completion of our training workshop. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click below to find out more or to register for our next session!
As a Christian-based ministry, we are looking for mature believers who are in a supportive faith community. Some of our client-friends have heroically survived a complicated or destructive childhood or are currently living in a difficult situation. As care-givers we must be able to remain completely non-judgemental in our attitudes while at the same time being filled with hope and love. We are grateful for your interest in serving our community, and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Have non-profit experience? Serve on the board!
Do you love event planning? Serve on a committee!
How We Serve the Community
- Free pregnancy tests in a safe, confidential environment
- Information on health during pregnancy
- Accommodation search assistance
- Referrals to community services
- Peer counselling and advocacy
- Practical support services
- Adoption agency referrals (open and closed)
- Birth mom support (pre and post-birth)
- Information on abortion procedures and risks
- Sexual health community education
- Post-abortion grief support
*We provide accurate information on all options, we do not provide abortion referrals.
The PCCGP is a safe and confidential place where individuals can find information, support, and hope relating to unplanned pregnancy, abortion stress recovery and pregnancy-related loss. We are committed to confidentiality of our clients and supporters, and serving our community with integrity and compassion.
To see a community where every human life is valued and affirmed.